Friday 15 June 2012

My life in PESHAWAR

As my residence is in PESHAWAR CITY. so i would first  like share my view about my city(Peshawar).The Peshawar city is one of the oldest,green and beautiful cities,located in the mouth of the historical Khyber pass. it is 166 km from Islamabad and 58 km from Torkham, the border check post on pak-afghan border. 80% of the population is pathan belonging to the various tribes including afghan. most of the people carry arms as a part of their dress, some for show and some of fear and some for harassment purposes.
I\ll strongly recommend you all to visit this historic city.
the best time for the visit over here is the winter and spring, as November to April are the pleasant months of the year and from June to October its much hot.The local languages are pushto, Urdu and Hindko.
Al tough recently Peshawar suffered a lot due to terrorism, but its my personal view point and observation  that the people here are so courageous,brave,hospitable and kind hearted that they welcome the foreigners from the core of their hearts and their smiling faces show their wholeheartedness. i also belong to a pathan tribe. believe me!!! Pathan are much more sincere and loyal to their country as i love my country too much. obviously every Pakistani,every citizen will love his country........i m proud to be a Pakistani and ofcousre being a pathan too..WELL!! 
Now i\ld like to tell you all about the places which I visited personally.
Mosque Mahabat Khan, Qissa khwani bazaar, Peshawar Museum,Namak Mandi, Balahisar Fort, Jinnah Park, Tehseel Gor Khatree, Islamia college, University of Peshawar, Zarghuni Mosque, Lady Reading Hospital, Chitral bazaar.. and other local areas...
HERE ARE SOME OF THE PICTURES OF THE ABOVE MENTIONED AREAS.HOPE U ALL WILL LIKE IT...
THE ZARGHUNI MOSQUE
MAHABAT KHAN MOSQUE
KISSA KHWANI BAZAAR
PESHAWAR MUSEUM
NAMAK MANDI BAZAAR
TEHSEEL GOR KHATREE(GORAKHNATH TEMPLE)
ON THE TOP OF BALAHISAR FORT
CHOWK YADGAR
FORT BALAHISAR
ISLAMIA COLLEGE
LADY READING HOSPITAL
 I HOPE U ALL WILL LIKE AND APPRECIATE MY EFFORTS...

7 comments:

  1. HI Fawad its Sana from girls 2.as I also live in peshawar,I think you sketched the best picture of our home city.I apreciate you on your effort.I want to suggest you something to write about,but I will tell you when you'll reply me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thnx alot for appreciating.. INSHALLAH my next blog is about these pitures,I will upload it as soon as possible..

      Delete
  2. Nice Blog...INSHALLAH u will be one of the best Author in future...As far as your blog is concern...So you have increased my knowledge too much About Peshawar and its Historical importance...

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice....Fawad...!! i appreciate it alot and u gave me information about my own city..very well said...!! inshaAllah u vl be a good writer....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its so nice of you Dear Ahsan!!Thanks alot.

      Delete
  4. great blog !!!!!!!!!
    really you have given great information about peshawar in this blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete